Friday, March 14, 2014

March - Crochet

During my DD's March Break we visited family in North Bay and I had a chance to get some more crocheting done on the road and while there.

On the road I made a floppy pink beret for my DD, she loves it even though it's super floppy and silly looking (IMO).


I also made a super cute, absolutely adorable baby set for my future niece... I absolutely love the Red Heart yarn I used for this set and the pattern worked up so quickly and easily - I love it! <3 a="" and="" are="" ava="" booties="" cloche="" from="" hat="" href="https://www.etsy.com/shop/LittleBirdieShoppe" target="_blank" the="">Little Birdie Secrets etsy shoppe
.


I also started on a blanket for myself using some beautiful chunky yarn I found in my MIL's yarn stash ;)




 photo BlogSig.png

No comments:

Post a Comment